Lip Scrub, Original, Orange Blossom
Prep your pout for smooth, hydrated lip balm application with our exfoliating lip scrubs. We use a clean combination of natural ingredients like sugar and essential oils to help clean and gently exfoliate your lips. Our Exfoliating Lip Scrub will exfoliate dead skin and leave your lips feeling soft and smooth!
Net Weight .75oz / 21.5g
Sugar (Sucrose), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Rub finger over lip scrub and scoop out a pea-sized amount. Massage onto lips in a circular motion. Wipe off excess to reveal a perfectly kissable pout.
- Apply lip balm afterwards for added hydration.
- Recycle or reuse jar when empty!
- Store upright at room temperature and avoid direct sunlight.
- For external use only. Do not apply to damaged or broken skin. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Our lip scrubs are made by hand in Idaho using 100% natural ingredients:
- Ethically Sourced Beeswax
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Essential Oil/Natural Flavor Oil
- A drop of Vitamin E
That’s it! Simple ingredients for perfectly hydrated lips.
As Seen on Oprah's Favorite Things
Check out Oprah's selects from 2021 and 2022!
Frequently Asked Questions
Unopened products have a shelf life of 2 years. Once opened, we recommend using within 6-12 months.
No our lip balms currently do not contain any SPF.
No; all of our lip balm ingredients are 100% natural and contain only essential oils and/or natural flavor oils.