Lip Balm, "Lil' Poppies" Bloo Razzeloo, Vegan
Introducing our newest lip balm collection: Lil' Poppies! These 100% natural, vegan lip balms are perfect for little ones that just can't keep their hands off your lip balm. These fun, fruity flavors and interactive tube design were made with our kiddos in mind!
Bloo Razzeloo is our take on a sour blue raspberry flavor.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Organic Raspberry Flavor Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Apply liberally to lips as needed.
- Gently push up from bottom of cardboard tube to reveal more product.
- Too much? Gently push product down using your pout or the back of your hand.
- Store upright at room temperature and avoid direct sunlight.
- For external use only. Do not apply to damaged or broken skin. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Our lip balms are made by hand in Idaho using 100% natural ingredients:
- Ethically Sourced Beeswax or Sunflower Wax
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Essential Oil/Natural Flavor Oil
- A drop of Vitamin E
That’s it! Simple ingredients for perfectly hydrated lips.
As Seen on Oprah's Favorite Things
Check out Oprah's selects from 2021 and 2022!
Frequently Asked Questions
Unopened products have a shelf life of 2 years. Once opened, we recommend using within 6-12 months.
No our lip balms currently do not contain any SPF.
No; all of our lip balm ingredients are 100% natural and contain only essential oils and/or natural flavor oils.