Lip Balm, Original, Cinnamint
Feeling a little spicy? Yeah, you are! Cinnamint is one of our most distinct balms. We amped it up with natural cinnamon essential oil for a bit of tingle that creates a subtle, natural lip plump.
Our natural lip balm formula is as smooth as can be. Each cardboard tube is filled from the bottom to the top with lip-hydrating goodness. Ready for more? Gently push up from the bottom to reveal more of your favorite eco-friendly lip balm. Once you’re done, make sure to recycle; our ingredients come straight from Mother Earth, and we like to give right back!
Net Weight 0.3oz / 8.5g
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Apply liberally to lips as needed.
- Gently push up from bottom of cardboard tube to reveal more product.
- Too much? Gently push product down using your pout or the back of your hand.
- Store upright at room temperature and avoid direct sunlight.
- For external use only. Do not apply to damaged or broken skin. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Our lip balms are made by hand in Idaho using 100% natural ingredients:
- Ethically Sourced Beeswax
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Essential Oil/Natural Flavor Oil
- A drop of Vitamin E
That’s it! Simple ingredients for perfectly hydrated lips.
As Seen on Oprah's Favorite Things
Check out Oprah's selects from 2021 and 2022!
Frequently Asked Questions
Unopened products have a shelf life of 2 years. Once opened, we recommend using within 6-12 months.
No our lip balms currently do not contain any SPF.
No; all of our lip balm ingredients are 100% natural and contain only essential oils and/or natural flavor oils.