Lip Balm, Island Coconut
Is your weekday in need of a little vacay? We get it. Island Coconut takes you straight to the beach with a breezy, tropical scent and all the hydration your lips need for a day in the sunshine.
Our natural lip balm formula is as smooth as can be. Each cardboard tube is filled from the bottom to the top with lip hydrating goodness. Ready for more? Gently push up from the bottom to reveal more of your favorite eco-friendly lip balm. Once you’re done, make sure to recycle; our ingredients come straight from Mother Earth, and we like to give right back!
Net Weight .3oz / 8.5g
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Natural Coconut Flavor Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Apply liberally to lips as needed.
- Gently push up from bottom of cardboard tube to reveal more product.
- Too much? Gently push product down using your pout or the back of your hand.
- Store upright at room temperature and avoid direct sunlight.
- For external use only. Do not apply to damaged or broken skin. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Our lip balms are made by hand in Idaho using 100% natural ingredients:
- Ethically Sourced Beeswax
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Essential Oil/Natural Flavor Oil
- A drop of Vitamin E
That’s it! Simple ingredients for perfectly hydrated lips.
As Seen on Oprah's Favorite Things
Check out Oprah's selects from 2021 and 2022!
Frequently Asked Questions
Unopened products have a shelf life of 2 years. Once opened, we recommend using within 6-12 months.
No our lip balms currently do not contain any SPF.
No; all of our lip balm ingredients are 100% natural and contain only essential oils and/or natural flavor oils.